Friday Writing 2/14

The three rhetorical devices I will utilize to review my grant proposal while I revise it are: Logos, inductive reasoning, deductive reasoning. In logos, I will use my best reasoning by demonstrating the systematic understanding of my reasoning and understanding of the topic. For example, I will describe how the difference of two tonal frequencies will result in a binaural beat. In deductive reasoning, I can draw generalizations for research that is already known. For example, I can already state that beta amyloid plaques are the early signs for Alzheimer’s disease. In inductive reasoning, I can use specific observations to reach a conclusion. For example, I can infer that sleep correlates with Alzheimer’s disease because if the frequency range obtained during REM sleep is never reached, thus it will skip crucial storage maintenance processes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Writing Report 3/6

Friday Writing 1/31

INTRO / BACKGROUND